life must go on ;)
there are things in life that happen and we didn't realize it..
such as love,friendship,and so much more..
as time past..
i started to realize..
I've been wasting my life on some minor things
and i didn't concentrate on the really major things in life..
i admit..
i did regret some of my decision back then..
but theres no turning back..
i know that..
as i looked at my self.
i saw those bad things I've don't..
even though its just a minor mistake..
but i do regret it sometimes..
it feels like we when shopping and buy all those stuff that..
we actually already have or..
stuff that are not important..
and as we get back home..
we think about the money we've spend..
whoa !!
that's an awful feelings ya know..
and i don't really want to have that kind of feeling twice.
and I've decided to change my life..
maybe i cant change in a blink of eye..
but I'll try..
till then..
t . r . a
Comments
Post a Comment