My special friend
He's one special friend that i wouldn't want to lose .
He listens to my problems
He try to fix them
He's always there when i need someone .
We fought a lot . Sometimes for even the smallest things
He knows my flaws . And didn't even bother.
Know I'm complicated and comes even nearer
I don't know what i would do if he's not around
I wanna be there for him too.
I wanna help him throughout his life.
Like what he did for me . Even when I'm angry he try talk to me and make me understand
When its my fault . He's the one who say sorry . For the sake of our relationship.
Thank you.
For everything.
For what u did didi.
May it raining or stormy in the future .
Im here for you.
290119 eyy? :)
Comments
Post a Comment