Is it me . Or just them?

people seems to have a hard time accepting me for who i am. Maybe im to messed up. But i tried my best. Tapi kalau sekuat mana pon kite cuba . Kalau bnde tu bukan utk kite. Its not gonna work kan? So maybe . Im not for them. And maybe they're not for me. I tried to cover up my feeling. Saying this is just. Just for a while and after this they will accept me. But i guess . It will never be . 
This will only makes me stronger insyaAllah. Dear allah. Strengthen my iman. Make me stronger for ur tests . I wanna be someone who pulled my parents out off hell and placed them in heavens . Dear allah. Im imperfect but thats how u create me . All of us. So Allah. I dont wanna be a perfect person. I just wanna be the right person for my parents , my family, my friends and for the right guy who u created me for. I've made a lot of mistakes. Please guide me oo allah. Guide me to ur path. I know all this hardships are meant for something and u know everything. So make me a warrior who can withstand all this because of u Allah. 
Amin amin . InsyaAllah 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

taknak mengongkong.

selamat pagi :)