Life has its ups and downs

Assalamualaikum.
Topik harini agk cliche. -.-
But actually xtau nak letak tajuk apa. 

In my whole life. I've met a whole bunch of people. 
Most of them was so nice and kind but some. Well they're humans. What do u expect. 

Right now i feel like . I havent done anything to be proud of. The way i say i wanna succeed but i dont really try to.
It makes me sad . Cuz i know . I've made tons of choices but many of them arent really good. 

I wanna change so badly that right now even when physically im so damn tired i feel like if i go to bed now . I might miss something. And it makes me feel kinda lonely. 

I think if i watch a bollywood movie now. My tears would be flowing down my cheeks. Cuz im really dissapointed in myself. I wanna strive forward but its like 2 step forward 3 step backwards. 

Nothing has change. And even if something did change. Its not really something i can be proud of.

Till then 
T . R . A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

taknak mengongkong.

selamat pagi :)